- Spanish courses Price List
Take a Spanish course during your Christmas vacation in Spain or Mexico! – Christmas + Spanish class
Here’s your opportunity to find out how Christmas and New Year's are celebrated in Spain or Mexico. You will celebrate the holidays with as much warmth as you do back home - and you learn the language while taking Spanish classes during your Christmas holidays!
Your classmates will be students from other countries who want to learn Spanish and are also looking to experience Christmas and New Year´s in a different culture. Together, you can look forward to enjoying the Three Wise Men parades on the streets of every Spanish city or taking part in the callejoneadas for your Christmas in Guanajuato
With our Christmas courses you will improve your Spanish language skills when you participate in our daily Spanish activities or when you sign up for our optional guided tours to nearby places of interest. Make friends of other cultures and learn Spanish at Christmas as you live and put into practice the language with the locals during this extraordinary time of year.
You have 7 destinations to choose from: Madrid, Salamanca, Barcelona, Granada, Tenerife or Valencia in Spain; or Guanajuato in Mexico. Choose 1 or 2 week courses and enjoy a wonderful Christmas in Spain or Mexico!
Christmas + Spanish Class course
Christmas course in G program:
- A Spanish cultural activity every day
- A guided excursion during the weekend:
- Madrid – Excursion to the remarkable medieval city of Toledo
- Valencia – Excursion to the Museo de Belenes (Nativity Scenes) in Valencia
- Salamanca – Excursion to the city of Ciudad Rodrigo (half-day trip)
- Tenerife – Excursion to the Teide volcano
- Granada – Excursion to the white mountain villages of Las Alpujarras
- Barcelona – Excursion to the mountain and monastery of Montserrat
- Guanajuato, Mexico – Excursion to the picturesque colonial city of San Miguel de Allende
* Excursions are optional and not included in the course price. A minimum number of participating students is required.
** These excursions are subject to possible changes due to unforeseen circumstances